Chào mừng bạn đến Diễn đàn Rao vặt Việt Nam!

Để đăng tin rao vặt, quảng cáo, thảo luận, chia sẻ và nhắn tin riêng tư với các thành viên khác trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi, hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ!

ĐĂNG KÝ MIỄN PHÍ!

Forum.Edu.Vn Flights.Vn

Flights.Vn

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ỦNG HỘ!

Kính gửi Quý Thành Viên !
Để diễn đàn được duy trì việc vận hành máy chủ cần phải có kinh phí, rất mong Quý Thành Viên hãy chung tay ủng hộ giúp admin
Admin cám ơn tất cả tấm lòng vàng cùng chung tay với admin chia sẻ những khó khăn
Trân trọng!

Flights.Vn

Thompson, Pringle direct Kansas St. further than Oklahoma St. 45-40

Vaughans

Nhân Viên
Tham gia
6/6/24
Bài viết
VNĐ
STILLWATER, Okla. AP) Appears to be which include 78-calendar year-outdated Kansas Country prepare Monthly bill Snyder nevertheless is aware how in direction of accomplish youthful folks. Snyder developed it a stage toward convey to his personnel it was a hefty underdog going into matchup with No. 10 Oklahoma Region, and it was the excellent button toward force. Byron Pringle trapped 3 touchdown passes and returned a kickoff for a further ranking toward support the Wildcats stun the Cowboys 45-40 upon. The Wildcats had been a 19 1/2-place underdog Friday. We all realized it wasnt an correct amount, nonetheless I informed them youre likely toward consist of in direction of transfer out there and confirm it, and we proved it tonight, Snyder explained. Oklahoma Region practically erased a 29-level deficit in just the moment 50 percent, still Kansas Region 6-5, 4-4 Significant 12) stored upon towards turn into bowl qualified for the 8th consecutive period. This is what weve been qualified of all yr very long, Kansas Nation linebacker Jayd Kirby reported. Pringle stuck 4 passes for a profession-superior 166 yards the working day following his 24th birthday. His kickoff return touchdown included 89 yards. The junior entered the video game with 8 occupation touchdowns, and he experienced in no way scored even more than 2 in just a sport. Freshman Skylar Thompson threw for 204 yards and 3 touchdowns and ran for 93 yards and a ranking within his minute start off for the wounded Jesse Ertz. Oklahoma Nation Mason Rudolph handed for 425 yards and a few touchdowns and ran for an additional rating. James Washington stuck 8 passes for 159 yards and 2 touchdowns for the Cowboys 8-3, 5-3, No. 13 CFP). Kansas Place led 28-13 at halftime Treshaun Ward Jersey. The Wildcats ran for 132 yards in just the initially 50 percent and intercepted 2 of Rudolph passes. Pringle acquired free for a 46-garden touchdown get in the direction of spot the Wildcats up 35-13 in just the 3rd quarter, then stuck a 60-yarder a handful of minutes afterwards towards generate it 42-13 ahead of Rudolph received it transferring. Rudolph threw a 14-backyard touchdown move towards Dillon Stoner in direction of reduce Kansas Country contribute in the direction of 45-40 with 4:02 towards shift. The Wildcats went a few-and-out in direction of supply Oklahoma Nation a prospect in the direction of acquire the contribute, nonetheless Rudolph neglected 4 instantly passes, then Kansas Region ran out the clock. It was Oklahoma Nation 3rd household reduction, and it overwhelmed the Cowboys previously skinny alternatives of acquiring the College or university Soccer Playoff. We all require in the direction of seem at ourselves and determine out what likely upon mainly because for no matter what purpose, ended up not exhibiting up, teach Mike Gundy reported. THE TAKEAWAY Kansas Country: The Wildcats ultimately stuck a split inside of a end video game. They experienced missing through 7 info towards Vanderbilt, 6 facts toward Texas, 7 information toward Oklahoma and 5 specifics toward West Virginia this period. The protection experienced a position inside it, the offense experienced a purpose, exceptional groups experienced a part, Snyder claimed. We can be a respectable staff members each time all a few facts are incorporated. Oklahoma Region: The Cowboys couldnt buy their offense heading till late. Rudolph was off, and his receivers experienced some high-priced drops early. Rudolph wasnt yes why he struggled towards commence of the recreation. I dont particularly notice, he claimed. That a constructive ponder. I dont believe we performed Really effectively as a total, therefore nicely contain towards move back again and see the tape https://www.wildcatsfansshop.com/298-Beau_Palmer_Jersey. STAT Traces Oklahoma Place offense published large quantities, even with currently being dormant for a very long extend. Inside of a person span of 6 belongings towards the heart of the moment quarter toward late inside of the 3rd, the Cowboys ran 25 performs, acquired 55 yards and did not rating. We couldnt toss and couldnt capture, which the opportunities of that occurring are slender in just my belief, Gundy reported. QUOTABLE Thompson upon Pringle functionality: We exactly contain a whole lot of self esteem in just one particular one more and I understand if I watch any break up with Byron, I notice I can location it within a place and I understand he relocating toward move attain it for me. It can take a good deal of body weight off my shoulders, I realize I can exactly place it up there inside a place exactly where he can move take it, and gosh dang, he did it these days. UP Upcoming Kansas Place: Hosts Iowa Nation upon. Oklahoma Region: Hosts Kansas upon.

Wildcats Store

Nội dung được gửi bởi thành viên. Chúng tôi sẽ không chịu trách nhiệm với các thông tin do thành viên đưa lên trừ thông tin nội bộ.

Vận hành bởi Trương Anh Vũ®

Trung Nghĩa, Hòa Ninh, Hòa Vang, Tp Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

hotline (+84) (918) 369.468 mailtoVuta@truonganhvu.orgtruonganhvu.org

RaoVat24h.Vn giữ bản quyền nội dung trên website này. | Email:Contact@raovat24h.vn | © RaoVat24h.Vn phiên bản thử nghiệm.

Forum.Edu.Vn
Hotline: 0918.369.468